All of our products are handmade / hand thrown with iron-reinforced concrete, built for long-lasting quality and durability with minimum maintenance. Our concrete pottery and all of our concrete products are seamless.
Unlike pre-cast concrete products, ours are not machined made. All our concrete pottery and other concrete products are created individually by hand with great attention to detail and craftsmanship.
Each concrete pot's manufacturing process starts with fabricating a frame of iron bars and wire mesh at the shape of the pot. Cement is then thrown on this reinforced frame while being turned on a large wheel. The cement is added in layers, and the last two to three coats consist of color integrated into the concrete depending on the type of finish.
All of our planting pots and trash receptacles are built with small round "feet" to help with air flow at the bottom of the pot. These round feet go around the bottom of the pot and are 3/8" height. Small enough not to be seen, but large enough to allow air flow.
Concrete Creations warranties its products, when purchased new, to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service, for one year from the original provable date of purchase. Replacement or repair at the option of Concrete Creations of defective parts shall be the sole remedy of this warranty.
To winterize our products in snowy areas pots need to filled with firmly packed soil up to 1" of top.
Anything that stays empty like our fire bowls need to be covered.
Water features need to be emptied from any water and covered.
Make sure NOT to allow water to sit and freeze in the empty bowl/ pot etc.
Fire Bowls/ Fire Pits
Our Concrete Fire Bowls are very different from what is available elsewhere; Our bowls are not precast in molds, they are proudly made in the USA, with metal reinforcement as well as fibers, each bowl is made individually by hand, spun on a wheel, with the greatest attention to detail. Or, as some of our customers say each bowl is a "Piece of Art". Concrete Creations also offers the most sizes, and custom designs out there.
- Our fire bowls can be used with firewood, gas, propane.
- Our fire bowls can be made in color of your choice. Colorfull 1, Colorfull 2, Acid Stain
- Special rim to hold the fire pan is included.
- Special side hole to accommodate valve is optional.
- All bowls are built with 3.5"-6" hole at the center for the gas line as well as for drainage. Additional or different size holes are optional.
- Most bowls have 2 additional holes for anchoring.
- We supply the entire system including different options of burner, and media. Different bowl size will have different burners, so talk with us to get the best option for your particular situation.
Our Concrete Fire Bowls are built with special additives to last the elements as well as the heat as long as you follow our guidelines, even though they are not fire rated. They are hand made in California, and are carefully crated and shipped via an insured carrier, all over the country, as well as overseas.
- The Fire Ring or burner need to sit 2"-3" below the top and kept 5"- 6" away from the inside of the bowls.
- Always, use only fire rated material inside the bowls such as fire balls, lava rocks, or fire glass.
- We are happy to help you find the right fit for your fire system.
- During the winter for snowy areas make sure the bowl is not sitting in water, is well drained, and covered.
- Bowls need to be resealed every 1-2 years.